Geofill LD Marine
Specifically formulated for use in underwater placement applications, Geofill LD Marine is a lightweight, impervious material which remains in a cohesive, well blended mix when placed or pumped into a submerged environment. This material is designed to resist wash-out in underwater or tidal zone applications.
- Low Density - Heavier than water, but considerably lighter than most grouts
- Displaces Water – Can be placed in submerged environments
- Highly Flowable -Will fill small or hard to reach voids/areas
- Highly Pumpable – Can be placed in difficult access locations
- High Bearing Capacity – Strengths & densities formulated for project needs
- Impervious - Protect timber piles from marine organisms